Whats up Scrappy Peeps!!! Welcome to the Clique Kits design team blog hop, introducing the new members. Yours truly is thrilled to be included on this wonderful creative team. I love the products that are included each month in the scrapbooking kits. This month is also special because we have teamed up with Ashley Hortons's Cut Shoppe and get to play with cut files. I hope you are enjoying all the inspiration along the way. You have just hoped over from the very talented . I have been a fan girl to her work for years.
I started off with the cut file called Flower Power from the Cut Shoppe. I then grabbed Maggie Holmes Bloom collection from my stash. I cut the corners off of Sun Lit and adhered it to the blue paper with white flowers
I then used mists: Lindy Stamp Gang Mad Hatter Mint, Shimmerz Vibez in Egg Noggin and Sweet Heart. I concentrated the color at the two opposite corners to lay over the added corners of paper.
I used my finalizer with Scotch Quick dry to adhere the cut file. I then added my photo with photo corners and added my journaling with a slick writer pen. I used stickers from the Shine collection by Maggie Holmes and chipboard elements from Dear Lizzy.
The title is from Dear Lizzy Seredipity collection and added a few gold heart sequins from the Spiegelmom Scraps store. I love the pastel colors used in this layout and I love the cut file. I am pleased with the outcome of this layout. Next along the blog hop is Sheryl Banares. If you'd like to make a purchase at the Clique Kits store use code Evi10 for a discount. Thank you for joining me.
1. What's your favorite color? Pink, Turquoise, black and white.
2. What's your favorite song right now? Anything Beyonce does.
3. Who inspires you? Scrapbook feeds on IG and YT
4. Favorite Book? Big Magic.
5.Favortie Movie? Divergent.
6.Favorite snack? Triscuits and cream cheese.
7. What is your favorite food? Tacos
8. Where would you like to visit someday? Italy.
9. Who got you into scrapbooking? My friends in high school.
10. How many years have you been scrapbooking? On and off for 20 years.
11. Favorite Manufacture? American Crafts and Crate Paper.